Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Symbian S60v5 (Apps)

Paint Pad
Download
- a fun drawing and editing tool for your mobile.


Jbak Taskman
Download
- the best task manager for your device. ( This app is unsigned, see my tutorial on signing unsigned apps/games )
Swype
Download
- a whole new level of virtual qwerty keyboard. Why type when you can SWYPE?
LCG PhotoBook v1.41
Download
- PhotoBook is used to display your collections of digital photos taken with your cell phone or downloaded to a PC. PhotoBook contains a graphical browser, there is a photo viewer. With this program you get a convenient tool for working with your photos, with broad features and functions. (This app is unsigned, see my tutorial on signing unsigned apps/games )



(NEW!!!) Slide Unlock 1.16 Modified with new features!

What's new;
-various unbelieveble skins!
-you can even lock/unlock phone without touching anything!
-set the sound to lock/unlock phone!
(This app is unsigned, see my tutorial on signing unsigned apps/games )

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm quite sleepy now, will continue tomorrow ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among those apps shown above, I'd like to try the first one: the Paint Pad. That's because when I'm bored, I usually doodle to keep busy. And the practice can definitely help improve my creative skills.


    Elliott Bellaire

    ReplyDelete