Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting my blog. For any member of Dailymobile/PNHT, you probably knew me as 'Azmil' or 'Memel2307'. I've decided to create my own blog for the purpose of everyone interested in Symbian/Nokia firmware mods. Here you may find a few links for apps/games/firmwares/tutorials for Nokia devices.

Quite a long time ago, me and a few members are quite active in Mobilesmania.com, which used to be the greatest forum for all Nokia user, being an Advanced Member of the forum, I found that the forum is very useful in expanding my knowledge on Symbian S60v3 (the beginning of a new Mobile era) hahahaha.. at that time, most of the Nokia users were totally crazy for N-GAGE 2.0, which is the most advanced platform for mobile gaming before the new device is introduced (you know what I'm talking about hahaha).

After a while, I don't really know what happened to the members since Nokia seems to forget about the N-GAGE 2.0 :(( which really turned me down (at that time, I was using 5700XM, N95, 6300 and 7610). All the devices support N-GAGE + N-GAGE 2.0 and we (the forum members) are totally crazy on fitting and cracking those games into other devices (please keep it of the record will ya'). And I've lost contact with one of the greatest poster in the forum since then (Barbioxx Dogg, where are you?) hahaha~

Now with the new forum, we are expanding our knowledge on Symbian 9.4 (I'll discuss about it later) and I'll never give up on Nokia, keep modding, porting, or whatever... Nokia is still number 1 in the best interface, if you disagree then SCREW YOU!! I'm one of the old timers, don't argue with me (kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment